Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Crescent Avenue, Greenville
Amazing Alta Vista historic property, located on the most sought-after street in Greenville. Also, the first home to be built on this fabled street in 1850. Recent full restoration and modernization of this home was completed in 2017. Situated on two separate parcels, this .42 acre lot has the distinction of a Crescent Ave address (with circular front drive) along with a rear-access detached garage/workshop/guest apartment), accessible by Woodrow Ave. Location here is superb - Downtown Greenville (less than 5 minute DRIVE), Augusta Road Shopping and Dining (less than 10 minute WALK), I-385 (5 minute DRIVE), I-85 (10 minute DRIVE), Swamp Rabbit Trail (less than 5 minute BIKE RIDE), Greenville Memorial Hospital AND St Francis Hospital (10 minute DRIVE). This home must be seen to fully appreciate its grandeur and homeyness. Incredible detail in this property. New electrical, plumbing throughout, WHOLE HOUSE GENERATOR. Too much to list with features such as: 11+ft ceilings on the main, 10ft ceilings upstairs, ELEVATOR, bright/white kitchen with quartzite countertops, gorgeous refinished antique heart pine floors through much of the house, large rooms, the list goes on and on. The main level offers a large foyer area with flanking living room and dining room, fabulous bright kitchen with upscale appliances (Blue Star custom stove and hood, SUB-ZERO commercial grade refrigerator, large walk-in pantry with additional fridge/freezer. Immediately off the kitchen is a small dedicated office space. Also adjacent to the kitchen is a fabulous Sun Room (with plenty of space for a table), including coffee bar, wine bar with 90 bottle Sub-Zero wine fridge, floor to ceiling windows that flood the house with natural light. Large den/study with off the Sun Room with amazing detail. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and four full bathrooms. The heated/cooled third floor can be used for multiple purposes - exercise room, playroom, storage, etc. The grounds have been extensively landscaped with full irrigation and fenced backyard. Behind the home there is the addition in 2000 of a detached two-car garage, workshop and guest apartment with full bathroom and kitchen. The stairs in the guest house are straight for the potential to add a stairlift, if needed. The basement of the house is home to a wine cellar that can accommodate over 300 bottles. Square footage: 5246 Main House, 432 Attic, 497 Guest House. Main House - 4BR/4.5BA. Guest House - 1BR/1BA. Call listing agent for all of the details that make this property so incredible.
- MLS® #1416298
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built1850
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator, Generator
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentTom Marchant
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address108 Crescent Avenue
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Elevator, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Floor Furnace, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:01am EDT.