Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
225 Cedar Crossing Lane, Greenville
Beautiful and well maintained end unit townhome in a convenient, Eastside location. Enter from the covered front porch to the foyer which offers plenty of storage options along with access to the garage. The kitchen and breakfast area is open to the living room perfect for entertaining. Enjoy spring weather on the fenced-in back patio or cozy up by the gas log fireplace in the living room on cooler evenings. Upstairs, you will find two sizable guest bedrooms with a shared hall bathroom. Down the hall is the large master suite with his and hers walk-in closets. The en-suite master bathroom has both a large garden tub and a stand up shower. The laundry room is also conveniently located upstairs with the bedrooms. Enjoy this quiet location within the Townes at Pine Grove which offers a pool and plenty of time to enjoy it as lawn maintenance is completed for you. A short drive to downtown Greenville, Haywood Road, and Woodruff Road, this townhome offers the best in location and lifestyle.
- MLS® #1416015
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2007
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentMeredith Tye
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address225 Cedar Crossing Lane
- SubdivisionThe Townes at Pine Grove
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 1:01pm EDT.