Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
455 Mckinney Road, Simpsonville
Welcome to Belle Terre: an incredible, impressive, yet comfortable custom estate, built in 2015 by Gabriel Builders, set on 38 acres of privacy & serenity, as enhanced by landscape architect Dabney Peeples, with the expertise of the Collins Group. A bucolic retreat less than five minutes from Five Forks, and just 15 miles from Greenville's magnetic Downtown dining, arts & night life. The main home was designed by Jack Thacker, with dramatic interiors by Mayme Baker. Special added features include TEN CAR ATTACHED GARAGE, detached 6+ garage/barn/office, 2-acre stocked pond, a vineyard, pole barn, Green House, tree house, Gunite pool, spa, two fire pits, amazing pool house w/full kitchen, laundry & bath, two covered verandas, plus 1400 sft guest apartment. Also home to 13 lovable cows!! Your family will thank you for choosing life at Belle Terre, your friends will visit often. Impossible to replicate this at this price, so the stars have aligned, you've found your forever home at Belle Terre.
- MLS® #1415971
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Covered Parking Spaces, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Covered Parking Spaces, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Elevator, Generator, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Pool-In Ground, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Pool House, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pond, Pasture, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded, Water View
- RoofArchitectural, Metal, Other
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space/Slab, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address455 Mckinney Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble, Slate, Stone
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet, Radon System, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection, Oven-Electric, Other, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:46am EDT.