Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 Oakland Avenue 201, Greenville
Located between McDaniel Avenue's Rock Quarry Garden and Cancer Survivors' Park, this downtown condo has the best of both worlds. The tucked away locale enjoys peaceful and quiet seclusion, while also being walkable to Falls Park, Swamp Rabbit Trail, and the Peace Center in just minutes. This highly desirable end unit is very well kept, and features two large bedrooms, each with full restrooms & walk-in closets, which could be utilized as dual masters. Either bedroom could also be reserved for guests which would be delighted upon arrival. The spacious loft enjoys great natural light and offers amazing utility and flexibility. The kitchen features ample storage with a pantry as well as a nook for a basic home office. Entertaining is a breeze in this condo. Vaulted ceilings in the dining and living room give a special sense of grandeur, while the fireplace and back patio/lawn cranks up the charm factor. The cobblestone patio overlooks a private lawn area - An amazing green space for a downtown condo! The double door outdoor storage unit is perfect for securing bikes and grilling accessories. Downtown condo living at its finest.
- MLS® #1415968
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1985
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentEric Hardaway
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address405 Oakland Avenue 201
- SubdivisionCleveland Ridge
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.