Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1511 River Road, Piedmont
14.75 +/- Acres in Powdersville! You've been waiting for it and here it is - an unbelievable private setting featuring a beautiful, custom built 7 BR, 6 1/2 bath Brick Cape Cod, with separate lower level Living Quarters, an in-ground pool, hot tub, spring fed pond & a 32'x50' Barn/Workshop! The home's 6,400+ sq ft design flows beautifully while providing amazing openness for entertaining and flexibility for active families, plus security and privacy for independent living on the lower level. Imagine the unmatched hospitality as you swing on the slate paved front porch with a glass of lemonade listening to the crickets as the sun sets and your children enjoying the family farm, fishing & riding horses! As you enter this lovely home, your gaze will be immediately drawn to the grand, floor to ceiling stacked stone gas log fireplace in the two story Great Room that culminates a height of 26 ft with a 4 tiered tray ceiling and massive arched windows . The Formal Dining Room has full length windows, plus heavy moldings & wainscotting overlooking the front lawn offering great views and carries you into the open concept kitchen. As the gathering place of the home, the kitchen is fully functional with tons of custom cabinetry & storage, a butler's pantry, a serving area for family get togethers, and an island where all the great conversations begin about the events of the day! Every room has a view including the breakfast nook that overlooks the full length deck and glistening in-ground pool. The spacious Master Bedroom suite on the main level offers a private deck for your morning coffee and soothing views of the pool and lily pond. The en-suite bath is perfect to unwind at the end of the day in the 6ft soaking tub, and has dual vanities, a separate shower and walk-in closet! You will appreciate the second bedroom/office on the main with a full bath perfect for a nursery or visiting guests. As you take the staircase to the upper level of the home, the landing overlooks the living area and the beautiful acreage of this family farm. Perfect for the kids, three additional bedrooms, 2 of which share a jack and jill bath & a spacious Bonus Room/Media room finish off the upstair level, plus walk in attic storage. The luxurious one of a kind, Living Quarters is a new addition on the Lower Level with over 2400 sq ft., featuring a spacious Living Room accented with a stone-stacked gas log fireplace that leads into the gorgeous kitchen & Dining Area with stone countertops and beautiful cabinetry. The Master Suite is incredible with a tray ceiling, a dreamy walk-in closet, a beautiful bath with a tub and separate shower, patio access to the swimming area and a separate driveway entrance. Also offered is an additional bedroom and en-suite full bathroom. Your parents or guest will never want to leave! On the exterior of the home, you will find a wrought iron fenced-in area behind the pool that is great for children to play or animals of any kind to roam. As you look across the horizon, the modern 32 x 50 Barn is so versatile to either run a business or board your horses featuring a high bay interior with scissor trusses allowing for tall equipment and storage shelving, 1,600 sq ft of concrete flooring, a small office and 1/2 bath. You will also love the high bay, covered shed off of the barn that also has concrete flooring designed to accommodate a motor home with adequate power sourcing. The kids will also love being a Powdersville Patriot at Powdersville High School! Located only 2 miles from I-85, when you consider the convenience to Greenville, Clemson or Anderson plus the privacy provided by the secluded property and all of the amenities included with this beautiful estate, you will be gifted with the best of both worlds! Access to work and entertainment, plus privacy for restoration and time to focus on what matters most is what dreams are made of and here at 1511 River Road, your dreams can become reality!
- MLS® #1415962
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,400
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pond, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded, Water View
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address1511 River Road
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Dropped, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Geothermal, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 1:31pm EDT.