Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Bermuda Court, Greenville
Updated move in ready 3/2 home in a highly sought after area of Greenville. The seller has given this classic home a modern makeover. The home features a newly renovated kitchen and open concept floor plan. The kitchen comes with brand new cabinets, new appliances and a stainless steel hood, granite countertops and a subway tile backsplash. The home is designed for entertaining all year long. The sunroom is a beautiful retreat. You will find all new flooring throughout the home. There are three spacious bedrooms on the second level. Both bathrooms have been renovated. The basement level offers endless possibilities. It could be used as a recreation room, craft room or man cave. The home offers a ton of storage. The large backyard is fenced. The home is built along a quiet road at the end of a cul-de-sac. It backs up to the Wade Hampton baseball and softball fields. Book your showing today!
- MLS® #1415936
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tri/Split Level
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentAngela Sawyer
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address9 Bermuda Court
- SubdivisionWade Hampton Gardens
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCountertops-Solid Surface, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Sky Lights
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.