Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Ledge Run Court, Greenville
Spacious well maintained 5-bedroom home in super convenient location. A short distance to Furman University, downtown Travelers Rest and direct access to the Swamp Rabbit Trail. As you make your way to the front door you immediately notice the beautiful landscaping and the inviting covered front porch. Upon entering the home, you step onto hardwood floors extending throughout the common living area. A few steps down the center hall leads you to the spacious great room with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and French doors to the upper deck with integrated pergola. Directly off the great room is a large kitchen with granite counter tops, pantry closet, stainless steel appliances and cabinets galore. Open to the kitchen is a large dining area with plenty of room to host your dinner parties. Also located on the main level is the master suite. Master bedroom features a trey ceiling, new carpet, walk-in closet and ample master bath. The master bath includes dual vanity, garden tub and separate shower. Also located on the main level are two additional bedrooms served by a full bath with a shower/tub combo. Moving to the lower level you’ll be impressed with the additional living space in this home. The large home theater includes 7.2 surround sound wiring (ceiling speakers convey) and plenty of room to seat your movie loving guests. Adjacent to the media room you’ll find a spacious rec room with unlimited possibilities. In the lower level you will also find two additional bedrooms, as well as a full bath. You will also find a screened in porch overlooking the fenced in backyard, making this the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors bug free. This home also boasts solar panels, security camera system, walk in laundry room, two-car garage including a workbench, full yard irrigation system, backyard fire-pit, and tons of storage space in the lower level. This community includes amenities such as a club house, pool, playground and tennis courts. Come and see this beautiful home today.
- MLS® #1415819
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLisa Briganti
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address9 Ledge Run Court
- SubdivisionPoplar Forest
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 2:16am EDT.