Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4407 Buffalo West Springs Highway, Jonesville
Fabulous opportunity for an updated ranch in a quiet country setting of over 3 acres. The rocking chair front porch welcomes you to this immaculate 4 bedroom, 3 bath home. The spacious living room is perfect for your family with an electric fireplace for the cool mornings. A sparkling white kitchen has handsome beadboard backsplash, walk in pantry, stainless appliances, and a dining area overlooking your large back yard. Two nice sized bedrooms are down the hall and a fourth bedroom is utilized as a study. At the end of the hall enter the current master and find yourself in a resort suite. There are gleaming wood floors, handsome “shiplap” detail, a cozy fireplace, a convenient laundry, double closets, and a private bath with a stunning claw foot tub. This gorgeous home is in pristine condition and move in ready. Excellent storage in floored overhead space. Outside relax on your double decks overlooking your property. Your family will be delighted with the 20x30 dream workshop with electricity and a roll up door. In addition, there is a 12x20 dry storage shed. This amazing property is attractively priced and offers a quiet safe retreat, yet it is convenient to schools, church, and shopping.
- MLS® #1415788
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentEvon Hammett
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address4407 Buffalo West Springs Highway
- Zip Code29353
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- HighUnion County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 12:01pm EDT.