Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 Braden Court, Greenville
Beautiful Well-Maintained Home in N. Greenville County that is Move-In Ready! When you hear the word location, this home delivers. Close to the wonderful town of Travelers Rest, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Downtown Greenville, Furman University, Cherrydale Shopping and Dining, and so much more. Not only is the location of this home awesome, it sits in a nice quiet neighborhood as well. The inviting front porch and spacious two-car garage entices you into this stylish and functional home. As you enter the front door, you are greeted by a gorgeous formal dining room. Across the hall you will find two spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom. As you venture further you will enter the heart of this home, which boasts a huge open kitchen and great room with cathedral ceilings. This roomy kitchen is fantastic for preparing meals and hosting. You will also be able to relax and enjoy your family and friends for hours in the large great room. Beside the kitchen you will find a laundry room with generous storage cabinets. Across the hall is the very large master bedroom which features a separate shower and a relaxing garden tub. Just off the master is the stairwell which leads to a fabulous bonus room area, where you are free to transform this space to the needs and desires of your family. And while this home is so warm and inviting, let’s not forget the wonderful outside features as well! The fenced backyard with patio is large and ready to entertain friends and family anytime of the day. There is a fire pit, a beautiful rolling hill, views of Paris Mountain, and a built-in slide for children. This house also features a two-car garage which is lined with excellent shelving, perfect for storage and projects. Don't wait to schedule YOUR showing so that you can make this lovely house your home!!
- MLS® #1415745
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentTerri Warner
- Listing OfficeHive Realty, Llc
- Address408 Braden Court
- SubdivisionHolly Acres
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:46am EDT.