Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Ackley Road, Greenville
Great house in a great location! Just a little over a mile to the award winning downtown Greenville! Very close to Cleveland Park, 385, I-85 and all the shopping and dining you could ask for! This renovated 3bd/2ba home with brand new laminate floor and fresh paint is just waiting on it's next owner. As soon as you walk in the door, you'll notice the spacious living room that is open to the kitchen. Walk into the kitchen to check out the beautiful granite counter tops, cherry wood cabinets and stainless appliances. Keep walking through the kitchen and into the gorgeous master bedroom complete with trey ceiling, large master bath and huge walk-in closet. Back deck off of the master for relaxing in the evenings. If you would rather have a screened porch you're in luck, this house also has a screened porch off of the living room. Before you leave be sure to take a look at the other two spacious bedrooms and the beautifully renovated guest bathroom.
- MLS® #1415713
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKeith Boling
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address107 Ackley Road
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryBrook Glenn
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.