Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
137 Fox Farm Way, Greer
Beautiful move-in ready family home includes all appliances. Enjoy the mountain view as you drive into this delightful country neighborhood of newer homes. Open concept living with split bedroom design all on one floor. Special design appointments throughout the house like the double trey lighted ceiling in the living room and framed panels with chair rail in dining room along with huge windows. Owner’s suite features lighted trey ceiling, two closets and separate shower and jetted tub. Three additional bedrooms share a full bath on the other side of the house. Solid oak floors stretch from front to back throughout the dining, living, kitchen and sunny breakfast nook. Kitchen boasts wrap around granite counters with upper granite serving shelf and beautiful wood stained cabinets. Gas fireplace has never been used. New gas furnace replaced the previous heat pump. Nearly a half-acre property, you can enjoy coffee viewing the level back yard from the wood patio. Double driveway and two-car garage will easily accommodate multiple vehicles.
- MLS® #1415706
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBrett Shone
- Address137 Fox Farm Way
- SubdivisionBoulder Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 9:01am EDT.