Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 Grant Street, Easley
Cute two bedroom, one bath Brick home in nice neighborhood in Easley. Great wrap around porch and fenced backyard. Home has new replacement windows, upgraded wiring with new breaker box, water heater only 5 years old, roof 8 years old. Convenient to shopping, schools and Historic Downtown Easley.
- MLS® #1415675
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMarsha Wright
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address206 Grant Street
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Floor Furnace, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Woodstove
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 6:31am EDT.