Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Lowndes Avenue, Greenville
Recently updated 4BR/3BA home on .39 acres walking distance to E North Academy and Greenville Middle School. 3 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths upstairs, 1 Bedroom 1 Flex and 1 Full Bathroom Downstairs. Private lot with creek and plenty of parking. Fully finished garage level apartment has living area, bedroom and bath, flex room, kitchen with granite countertops, patio with separate entrance =Mother In Law or rental Income potential! The main portion of the home has so many great updates and features including a kitchen with NEW granite and newer gas cook top stove. Brand new Washer and Dryer. Neutral gray paint upstairs and down! Large vaulted ceiling living room and spacious master bedroom with hardwood floors! NEW carpet in secondary bedrooms. A large deck on upper level and 33 ft Deck in the back. Full 2 car garage with floor covering, access to upstairs and down. Storage Room. TANKLESS Hot Water Heater, Reverse Osmosis water filtration system, SOLAR PANEL POWER keeps utility bills affordable! Security Systems in place for both floors. Walk to School, Walk to For and Plough, Walk to Shaw's Pharmacy, across E North from Timmons Park.
- MLS® #1415672
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentMichael Mcgreevey
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address312 Lowndes Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 7:46am EDT.