Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
268 Back Park Road, Pickens
How about being a bit off the grid with beautiful Table Rock almost in your backyard. Trails, mountains, streams, and trees. Just off well-maintained Cherokee Foothills Scenic Highway makes it ideal for those that enjoy nature but not far from grocery stores, restaurants, and shopping in Travelers Rest. This home is super clean with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Imagine sitting on the quiet large deck drinking a cup of coffee hearing the birds sing. FaceTime showings available upon requests.
- MLS® #1415668
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJonathan Clark
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address268 Back Park Road
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Oven-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryHolly Springs - Pickens County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 8:46pm EDT.