Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Timlin Drive, Greenville
Welcome to this beautiful corner lot boasting 3200 sq.ft. of living space!. House has fresh new paint and new carpet installed. A blend of traditional architecture with open space and modern amenities. The welcoming foyer offers two different paths. The foyer opens into the formal spaces, both the living room and the dining room, or can lead you back by the mudroom, which offers access to the two-car garage, through to the modern kitchen. The thoughtfully designed kitchen boasts ample counter space, a walk-in pantry, a spacious dinette area, a light-filled morning room and kitchen island. The family room opens from the kitchen! Most find the placement of the study extremely convenient, as it can serve as a play room or a media room. The upstairs provides as many options as it does space. Four bedrooms, an open loft, a hall bath, tons of closet space, and a spacious owner’s suite with a large owner's bath. The convenience of a laundry room upstairs. An upgraded luxurious owner’s bathroom with a soaking tub and separate shower, and an additional guest bath.
- MLS® #1415648
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentGeorge Asuke
- Listing OfficeScott Lyons Elite Re Pros
- Address115 Timlin Drive
- SubdivisionThe Heights
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:16am EDT.