Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 Abners Trail Road, Greer
Beautiful move in ready home in desirable District 5 and conveniently located between Greenville and Spartanburg. Only 20 minutes from Downtown Greenville, 3-5 minutes from Five Forks, less than 10 minutes from GPS airport and 15-20 minutes from Spartanburg. This home sits on just over a half acre lot and features 3 bedrooms/2 baths with dining room; great room with gas fireplace; master suite with sitting area, walk in closet, separate shower, garden tub, and dual sinks; kitchen with breakfast bar, breakfast area and granite countertops. Outside features a front porch and a deck off your dining room that is surrounded by a private fenced yard plus an attached 2 car garage. SELLER WILL OFFER TO PAY UP TO $425 TOWARDS A 1 YEAR HOME WARRANTY WITH A FULL PRICE OFFER. Refrigerator, washer and dryer are negotiable to stay. New roof in 2016 and new blinds through out home. Don't miss out on this home, schedule you showing today! Buyers agent to verify SQ FT.
- MLS® #1415623
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDon Hazzard
- Listing OfficeCornerstone Real Estate Group
- Address207 Abners Trail Road
- SubdivisionAbner Creek Station
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 1:46am EDT.