Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 Mill Stone Road, Gaffney
Get away from everything and stay close to discount shopping. Absolutely beautiful custom built log cabin on over 15 acres of wooded seclusion in Gaffney. Follow the long gravel driveway into an oversized 2 car garage with plenty of space for all of your toys. The front porch was designed for rocking chairs and iced tea while admiring wildlife. Upon entrance, you will come into an open living room and dining room with a stone fireplace and cathedral ceilings. 2 bedrooms and a full bath down the hall to the left with the large master just on the other side of the living space, complete with high ceilings, full master bath and walk in closet. Off the back of the house, you can look out into the woods from the 50ft deck. Passing the kitchen with stainless appliances down the back hallway, you will arrive at the laundry room. From there, you can enter the garage, go out the second front door or head downstairs to the enormous unfinished basement with back door that exits under the aforementioned deck. Basement is plumbed and framed and ready to be finished to your liking. Do not pass this one by.
- MLS® #1415610
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Steep, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentChristopher Pryor
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address210 Mill Stone Road
- Zip Code29341
- InteriorConcrete, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingPropane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Screen
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 8:16pm EDT.