Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Jones Avenue, Greenville
Don't miss out on this AMAZING opportunity to live less than 1/2 mile from Downtown, 1/4 mile for the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and walking distance to all that Greenville has to offer! This traditional home was literally taken down to its studs in 2017 and is practically “brand new” featuring 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, classic craftsmanship, and the best kept secret in Alta Vista: WATTS PARK! This gorgeous home has premium private access to this city’s remarkable green space that acts as your second backyard! The current owners updated and repaired every inch to make this timeless charmer a true “turn-key” home for you, including everything behind the scenes like plumbing, electrical, insulation, and HVAC! A large, rocked fireplace with built-in bookshelves offers a cozy living space, with plantation shutters throughout the main level. A grand and regal formal dining room allows for the best family or holiday gathering. The office space is ideal for the at-home worker, or can double as a playroom/extra living space. The sought-after white and grey kitchen features solid wood, soft-close cabinets with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, including a pot filler over the stove! The spacious breakfast nook offers views to both the front yard and the backyard and park. The upstairs bedrooms each have their OWN bathrooms, idyllic for an already defined or growing family! A spacious Master offers multiple closets, with a grand marble bathroom, double vanity, custom built-ins, and an incredible walk-in shower! And did we mention the laundry addition on the landing to the second floor? Conveniently located between living spaces, this room, complete with a utility sink, will adequately serve all your laundry needs. Last but certainly not least, the third floor is a child's paradise! This fourth bedroom can also double as a great bonus room or playroom, and is accompanied by plenty of storage space and its own full bathroom! Outside is a house-wide deck, with a brand new screened-in porch, perfect for entertaining friends or watching your kids enjoy the park! So, don’t DELAY! Come check out this DELIGHTFUL home, in this DEMANDING location, with DAZZLING updates!
- MLS® #1415591
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space, Dehumidifier, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentAndrew Newton
- Listing OfficeFieldstone Realty Group, Llc
- Address17 Jones Avenue
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Pot Filler Faucet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Electric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Ventless
- StoriesThree +
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.