Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
801 Miller Road, Greenville
Location, condition, schools and value. Just a wonderful, warm and well maintained home in close proximity to shopping, schools, medical and other supporting facilities. This fine home reflects pride of ownership through-out and features classic traditional styling in combination with contemporary open architecture. Hardwood floors, cottage brick tones and warm wood accent, pleasing contemporary colors and hues. Tall energy efficient, draft resistant casement windows, patio doors and multiple sky-lights, infuse the interior with bountiful natural light. The open concept provides long through-views to take in the extended outdoor comforts of a vaulted screen porch and a well tended privacy fenced back yard bursting with spring color. At the heart of the home is the spacious, well appointed kitchen (stainless and coordinated appliances), breakfast room and vaulted great room. A comfortable and inviting setting ideal for culinary creativity, family time and entertaining. There's plenty of legroom to move about. The architecturally appealing 'floor to ceiling' brick masonry, wood burning fireplace offers style, ambience and comfort in colder weather. The separate dining easily seats 8-10 people and provides a suitable setting for the more formal dinner affairs. Sleep-overs and guest will appreciate the added measure of privacy with a main floor bedroom and full bath. Household utility is conveniently managed with ample closets, cabinetry, a large walk-in laundry room with shelving and sink and oversize garage with storage. Interior climate control is efficiently maintained via dual zone natural gas furnaces and dual zoned electric Trane AC units. This transitional floor plan accommodates a large master bedroom suite, three secondary Br's, three full baths plus a large bonus room. All in good proportion, flow and balance. Additional features: Kitchen pantry swing out shelving, matching counter-tops and back-splash, Down-draft Jenn Air kitchen island grill, Slide-in ceramic glass top range, Deep stainless sinks, Stainless dishwasher and range hood, vaulted bonus room, Additional concrete drive parking pad, storage eves in bonus room run full length of room, 2nd level over-look into great room / kitchen area, new carpet on lower level, wide plantation door, window and ceiling moldings. Wood interior doors, spacious master suite with ceramic tile bath floors, his'n her vanities and bay window jetted tub. Combo carbon monoxide and smoke detectors installed. This property is nicely framed with mature foundation plants, privacy fencing, pine straw, tall fescue, hardwoods, pines and evergreens. The property is central to just about everything and situated in a preferred school district. The owner has taken measures to have the house freshly painted, cleaned and sanitized. Owner is also willing to provide a $2,000 flooring allownce with acceptable offer. This is a move-in ready property. Schedule your showing today. Owner / seller is a SC licensed Realtor
- MLS® #1415590
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Crawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentSteven Derrick
- Listing OfficeBoone & Associates Of Grv
- Address801 Miller Road
- SubdivisionForrester Woods
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:31am EDT.