Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Partridge Drive, Greenville
Unique mountain contemporary hideaway nestled into 1.6 acres at the base of Paris Mountain. 5 minutes to Cherrydale and 10 minutes to downtown Greenville. A stunning 2 story glass atrium with slate flooring offers the first hint of architectural beauty within this home. This glass foyer with skylights and floating stairs leads you into an amazing great room. With 2 story glass windows, rich textured real wood surround, vaulted ceiling a two story stone gas fireplace flanked by built-ins, you can overlook the private heavily wooded lot and small stream fed pond. The pond actually feeds Lake Placid in the adjacent Paris Mountain State Park. Nature is at your fingertips. The oversized dining room captures the contemporary feel of being in the mountains yet with formality. The kitchen has granite counters, multiple wood cabinets, double oven, refrigerator that stays, large island, and beautiful tile backsplash. The breakfast area offers windows to enjoy the private lot and 2 skylights to allow even more natural light. Step outside to enjoy coffee on the covered patio with skylight. The bedrooms are arranged in a split floor plan. The master enjoys a private bathroom with a nook desk and built in shelves, California Closet, ensuite bathroom featuring granite vanities and tub shower combination with tile surround. A second bedroom with a private bathroom is also on the main level along with the walk-in laundry room, and an additional half bath for guests. Upstairs is a second master, suite perfect for in-laws with its own ensuite bathroom and large closet. On the terrace level is a huge 2nd family room or bonus room with a pool table that stays. There are so many possibilities for this room. A second smaller media/music/video game room is adjacent. There is also an office nook tucked away to keep paperwork organized and out of site. A fourth bedroom (the largest of all 4 bedrooms) with a full bath is also located on the terrace level. Currently being used as a music room, the owner will restore to a bedroom when sold. To enjoy nature, on the main level you have a multi tiered deck that wraps round the back of the house. Shaded by tall hardwoods this is the perfect retreat.... leaves rustling and the sound of a gentle creek. On cool evenings you can enjoy sitting around the stone firepit. When you drive down the winding driveway you know that you have escaped to something special, privacy and convenience. Stop and appreciate the architectural details of this unique home set on this wooded private lot.
- MLS® #1415570
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Fireplace, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentNorm Macdonald
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address4 Partridge Drive
- SubdivisionParis Mt
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 7:31am EDT.