Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 Pollyanna Drive, Greenville
Now Selling, Harrington! Enjoy the peace and quiet with quick, easy access to all your daily conveniences. This Incredible Swim Community is tucked away, yet so convenient to Greenville, Mauldin, Simpsonville and Anderson. Harrington is minutes to I-85, and I-185 and a short drive to downtown Greenville. Easy access to Premier Dining, Shopping, Entertainment and Major Medical facilities! Be One of the First to call Harrington Home and truly love where you live! The Arlington is a thoughtfully designed single story home with a separate living area upstairs. It’s and open concept plan that features 2 bedrooms, a Study/Flex room and 2 full baths on the 1st level and a 3rd Bedroom, 3rd full Bath and a Bonus Room along with lots of additional storage space upstairs! The spacious Family Room offers a fireplace with gas logs and has easy access to the rear covered porch. The chef's Kitchen features an expansive Island, granite countertops, tile backsplash and Stainless-Steel appliances which include a dishwasher, microwave and Gas Range. Extensive molding through-out the home as well as Low maintenance, wide plank Revwood flooring through-out all the main living areas. The Owner’s Suite is located at the rear of the home for privacy. A secondary bedroom is located in the front of the home near a hallway bathroom. This home comes complete with our “Home-Is-Connected” Smart Home Technology!
- MLS® #1415567
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman, Patio, Ranch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Other
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentAngie Moss
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address306 Pollyanna Drive
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:01am EDT.