Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
75 Wallace Street, Greenville
Price Drop if $10,000 Adorable Bungalow in the New Hot & Trendy Dunean Mills neighborhood less than 5 Miles to Downtown Greenville and Prisma Health/Greenville Hospital System. This home is a remodel including new siding with natural cedar post and beautiful iron railing to accessorize the front porch. A Master Bedroom and Bath were added during the remodel with seamless shower and subway tile. The Den/Hallway/Guest Bedroom showcase original and beautifully refinished hardwood floors. The Kitchen has been fully remodeled and features Granite Counter Tops and Stainless Steal Appliances, with an open concept for entertaining. The driveway can be accessed from the back courtyard or front side entry with a 2 car detached carport for parking. And to add to the great features of this home, there is approximately 454 sq. ft. of partially finished space upstairs that can be accessed using a set of stairs off the kitchen area. This space can be finished and could be a great play area, or office/storage. Come take a look at this rare find in the fast growing Dunean Mills area of Downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1415528
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage700
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSherry Donohue
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address75 Wallace Street
- SubdivisionDunean Mills
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Attic Stairs Permanent, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryThomas E. Kerns
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 7:46am EDT.