Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
223 Ashler Drive, Greer
A beautiful, welcoming home in one of the best school districts in the County! Spacious living spaces and stunning hardwood floors on the main level are highlighted by this bright and light filled home. The welcoming entry foyer opens up to the second level, great room and kitchen. This very open concept living space on the lower level is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen features quartz countertops & subway tile backsplash offsetting the rich cabinets as well as a substantial pantry. Additional cabinets in the laundry room add to your storage. Speaking of storage, there are plenty of closets throughout the home! The spacious Main bedroom opens up to the master bath featuring lots of natural light, a relaxing garden tub, separate shower and TWO walk in closets! Right off the dining room is a cute patio space and yard that backs up to one of the developments featured green spaces. The lower level also features a bedroom perfect for a study, nursery or guest room! Head upstairs for a sprawling loft space, to be used as a media space or secondary living room. The upstairs is fully furnished with a large third bedroom and adjoining bathroom. This beautiful home won't be on the market long so call to set up your private showing today!
- MLS® #1415509
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Dog Park, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJeffrey Clemens
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address223 Ashler Drive
- SubdivisionGreystone Cottages
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesStand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Outdoor
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.