Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Weybridge Court, Greenville
This gorgeous all brick, 4 bedroom 2 and a half bath is a must see! As you enter this estately home, you will first notice the gleaming hardwoods that are carried out through the majority of the first floor. The huge dining room is perfect for large family gatherings. The kitchen opens up to a quaint breakfast area with a beautiful bay window that overlooks your private, fenced in backyard. The oversized den opens into a fantastic family room! This home is perfect for growing families! The large screened in patio is calling your name on these gorgeous spring days and nights. The privacy will make you feel like you are always on vacation! Upstairs boasts an enormous master bedroom with his and her closets and a garden tub that overlooks your private backyard! All of the secondary bedrooms are extremely large too. The storage space in this home is like no other. A private staircase leads you up to an enormous attic area that could be used for almost anything! Hurry this gem won't last long!
- MLS® #1415504
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBryan French
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address17 Weybridge Court
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Attic Stairs Permanent, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 10:31am EDT.