Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Buckingham Road, Easley
Make this your Home in Easley! When you arrive to this beautiful house, you’ll want to stay forever especially when you discover the waterfront Master Bedroom addition and remodeled gourmet kitchen! Featuring 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, there’s no better place to bring your family to create memories that will last a lifetime. Imagine family nights in the cozy living room by the gas log fireplace accented with a custom built mantle. The well designed kitchen features white cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash & top of the line appliances including a built in stove with smooth cooktop, dishwasher and oversized refrigerator. Enjoy breakfast in the morning at the peninsula bar & dinner with the family in the evenings in the adjoining dining area with bay window overlooking the backyard & pond. The view from the Master Bedroom window is breathtakingly beautiful! Waking up to the morning sun reflecting off of the water and the beauty of the nature that surrounds it would be a dream. This Master Bedroom on the main floor features a large walk-in closet with a professionally installed closet organization system and a beautiful custom designed master bathroom with custom walnut cabinetry, double sinks, and a private water closet. Need a home office, craft room or play room? With 4 additional bedrooms the options are endless! Whether it be coffee in the mornings, lunch at midday or books in the evening, this back porch can host it all and will become a family favorite. Minutes to medical, shopping & schools with a country setting. If you are looking for relaxation and peace, you have found it here!
- MLS® #1415496
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Some Trees, Water Access, Water View, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Upstate Legacy
- Address105 Buckingham Road
- SubdivisionBurdine Springs
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 9:46am EDT.