Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21 Beechwood Avenue, Greenville
OPPORTUNITY, VALUE AND LOCATION! Newly remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the very desirable Eastover community minutes away from downtown Greenville and Cleveland Park. Open floor plan with spacious living room and updated kitchen featuring New Back splash and All New Appliances-March, 2020. Within the last 2 years brand new electrical system, plumbing system, and HVAC. In addition, all new concrete beams underneath the house giving incredible support, but also giving great potential to any future additions. The opportunity is certainly there as the property line extends well past the current fence in the back. The work underneath the house has also created a ton of walk around storage space almost equal to the overall square footage of the house. This property is just a quick 2 minute bike ride to the zoo, Cleveland Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail or a 1-2 mile stroll to Main Street. Make your appointment today! Do Not Miss Out!
- MLS® #1415489
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJoshua Hoover-dempsey
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address21 Beechwood Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryMitchell Road
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 1:31pm EDT.