Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 East Tallulah Drive, Greenville
Rare opportunity to find a move in ready Augusta Rd cottage that takes your breath away with charm and character. You are immediately captivated by the antique iron fence that greets you and welcomes you into the private beauty of the meticulously landscaped .41 acre lot. The first level of this home has the master bedroom suite with the recently renovated master bath plus two additional bedrooms on the first level with another full bathroom and a powder room. Upstairs is another full bath, an office, and is currently being used as a guest bedroom. This area would be a great teenager’s room or an upstairs playroom. Another feature is the large floored walkin attic space. Lots of room for great entertaining in this very special home, an inviting living room, a sunroom, formal dining room, and the updated kitchen with large granite counters, stainless steel appliances featuring gas cooking. The kitchen island is perfect for serving, food prep, and seating. In addition, there is an eat in area, coffee bar and a workstation for your computer. The owner has enjoyed lots of entertaining in this home and the kitchen has become the favorite gathering place of friends and family. The Florida room with lots of built in cabinets and a gas log fireplace, is where the family enjoys reading, listening to music, and TV viewing. This room opens out to the deck filled with orchids and the view begins of the absolutely stunning fenced back yard. The beauty of the grounds will captivate you and beckon you to the flagstone patio beyond the two car garage plus a 1 car golf cart garage. One more feature that will fill you with delight is the finished room, above the garage the very charming guest room with a full bath, gas log fireplace, and its own mini bar. The owner has made major investments in this home including roof replacement in 2017, added shutters, replaced and added gutters and downspouts, most windows replaced 2015, retractable screen doors, master bath upgrade 2020, two custom organized master closets. Downstairs heating and air replaced 2015, flagstone and extensive landscape investment including the Vessel water feature, exterior and garage painted 2019, interior paint 2020. This wonderful home in the heart of the sought after, very desirable Augusta Rd. area, so close to the Prisma Medical Campus, MUSC Medical School, Bon Secours Medical Campus. Shopping and great restaurants so close by. This will not last! Make it your’s!
- MLS® #1415474
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built1932
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentValerie Miller
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address35 East Tallulah Drive
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:46pm EDT.