Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
32 Lash Up Lane, Salem
Welcome home to one of the most beautiful settings on Lake Keowee. This custom built home sits on a perfectly flat lot with 220+/- of waterfront and has been completely remodeled/updated by the current owners since their purchase in 2008. The high level of quality is sure to be appreciated as it is consistent throughout the interior and exterior of the home. The large and level motor court allows for ample guest parking in addition to the rare 4 car attached garage with added electric car charger. The two story foyer and floating staircase provide a grand entrance that is matched by the sweeping lake vistas that are enjoyed from nearly every room in the house. The floor plan lends itself to easy and open gathering/entertaining so that family and friends can relax, dine, and converse throughout the day. You'll love the blend of rustic and modern design elements from the stone fireplaces and stained tongue and groove ceiling/beams, to the sleek kitchen, baths and lighting throughout--truly well executed. The kitchen is outfitted as you'd expect with gas range cooktop, double wall ovens, custom cabinetry and oversized eat at bar with seating for 5. There are multiple living and dining areas with their own special lake views. The main level owner's suite enjoys it's own private balcony and luxurious bath that was renovated in 2019. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and two full baths for guests. There are 2 additional bedrooms and bathrooms on the lower level including a second master suite. The lower level and exterior grounds provide endless relaxation and entertainment for you and your guests. A second living/den space on the lower level is the perfect place to watch a movie on a rainy day, and the fully equipped bar and game table space would be ideal for catching the afternoon and evening ball games on tv. The outdoor living and hardscape here is exceptional. You can lounge on the lower patio or upper decks while taking in the sights and sounds of the water, or gather around the built in fire pit with beautifully crafted stacked stone walls and flagstone patio. This point style lot is nearly flat so all guests can easily access the beach and 26X30 Kroeger Signature dock with 8600 lb boat lift and 2 pwc ports. This home has been loved and spared no expense. If you're looking for a true lake retreat to relax and entertain yourself, and those you love, then this is a home that must be seen. In addition to being a wonderful home and lot you cannot beat the location. 32 Lash up is ideally located just minutes from Seneca and Clemson, and less than an hour to Greenville. Keowee Key provides golf, private club dining, tennis/pickle ball, indoor and outdoor pools, private marina and much more.
- MLS® #1415453
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Dock, Lake, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentGreg Coutu
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Lake Keowee Water
- Address32 Lash Up Lane
- SubdivisionKeowee Key
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Other, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.