Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
127 Marshall Bridge Drive, Greenville
Check out the 3D Walkthrough in the Virtual Tour Link! Settled in the middle of the only private gated neighborhood in the Greenville Country Club area, this charming Brookside Forest traditional home has 4 beds (one bedroom is in the basement - a great option for a guest room or home office) and 4.5 baths with stunning recent upgrades. Large, all-white kitchen with gorgeous granite countertops and subway tile backsplash, 2nd-floor laundry, scenic sunroom, large back deck right off the kitchen and attached 2-car garage are just a few of the MANY amazing features of this home. The big master bedroom is located on the second floor with two huge walk-in closets and HIS AND HERS ensuite bathrooms! Updates include: Refinished hardwood floors on the main level and all new carpet, renovated bathroom in the finished basement, new HVAC in 2019. Districted to award winning schools Blythe Academy has the fabulous Language Immersion program, which continues through Hughes Academy middle school. Immerse your children in intercultural diversity from a young age!
- MLS® #1415426
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Private Roads, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentGrace Loveless
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address127 Marshall Bridge Drive
- SubdivisionBrookside Forest
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 5:16am EDT.