Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Armstrong Court, Greer
WOW!!! Make sure to see the Virtual Tour! What a rare find and AMAZING VALUE! This awesome 5BR/4BA home offers almost 6700SF of finished living space on approx .6 acre lot in the beautiful, gated community of Ellington Park in Greer, SC! Located on a cul-de-sac with a fenced yard backing to nature, this property offers every space you might need or want! From the covered front porch, enter into a two-story foyer with beautiful office (with coffered ceiling) to the left and open dining room (with trey ceiling) to the right! The gorgeous two-story great room boasts an array of floor-to-ceiling windows and open to the beautiful loft area above. The beautiful features of pristine hardwoods and upgraded molding continue throughout the main level and into a super spacious kitchen/breakfast/sunroom area! With SS appliances, under counter lighting, granite countertops, amazing center island, and walk-in pantry, you will LOVE entertaining in the home! And this sunroom offers such a delightful spot to relax and enjoy life! In addition to the two-car side load garage, the main level boasts a large private bedroom on the main, a FULL bath, and a deck! Upstairs you can delight in the exquisite master suite fit for royalty--a private sitting room with gas log fireplace, a trey ceiling, an enormous closet, and private bath with dual sinks, bench sitting, soaker tub and HUGE tile shower! An open loft area plus two large secondary bedrooms, hall bath and laundry room finish out this 2nd floor. Note: one bedroom here also has access to a private balcony! WAIT there's more! In this expansive finished basement, you have ALL kinds of opportunities for FUN! It could even serve as an independent in-law suite! The open rec room boasts space for pool/ping pong and more. The kitchenette area has the beginning of what could be a full kitchen/dining... There is an additional bedroom and full bath. PLUS, a MEDIA room and TWO additional flex rooms.... office/craft/exercise/meditation/storage... YOU decide! Again, this property has SO much to offer! All the features are too numerous to list! It is also zoned for award winning schools and very convenient to Five Forks, Greer, GSP, BMW, Greenville or Spartanburg! Don't miss this opportunity today! The sellers hate to leave but are confident that you will love it as much as they did!
- MLS® #1415398
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage6,600
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSusan Mcmillen
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address103 Armstrong Court
- SubdivisionEllington Park
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pot Filler Faucet, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 11:31am EDT.