Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
351 Avendell Drive, Easley
SPACIOUS 2 STORY 3/2. BUILT IN 2017. LARGE, UPDATED KITCHEN. MASTER SUITE ON MAIN LEVEL. GENEROUS BONUS ROOM. Built in 2017, this fabulous 2 story 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is found in Easley. A convenient in-ground sprinkler system will help your landscaping stay green year round, and a fantastic sprawling backward with a stone fire pit is perfect for chilly nights under the stars with friends. Inside, a large eat-in kitchen with a breakfast nook dazzles with beautifully detailed cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, a gas cooktop and oven, and a granite-top island with additional storage space. Adjacent is a spacious living room with a gas log fireplace. The home’s gorgeous master on main suite has a generous full bathroom with a double sink vanity, and the incredible bonus room on the second level is a can’t-miss feature. Enjoy comfort and peace of mind with the home’s natural gas heating and electric cooling systems, and the home’s leased security system and smart system pre-wiring. Zoned for Hunt Meadows Elementary, Wren Middle School, and Wren High School, this home is convenient to so many Easley destinations. Grocery stores like Aldi, Bi-Lo, and Publix are only 15 minutes away, as are great restaurants like The Smokin’ Pig of Easley and Tropical Grill. Take in a matinée at nearby Foothills Playhouse or hit the links at Southern Oaks Golf Course. And when you’re only 15 minutes from both Calhoun Memorial Highway and I-85, the rest of the Upstate is ready and waiting for you! Call to schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1415392
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing AgentHaro Setian
- Address351 Avendell Drive
- SubdivisionAvendell - 054
- Zip Code29642
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas, Other
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 4:46am EDT.