Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Meeting Place, Greenville
Come see this beautiful home in the charming neighborhood of Cottage Hill, conveniently located at the intersection of Roper Mt Rd/Hwy 14. Front porch has gorgeous stonework with new columns, backyard is so inviting with a white picket fence, Lady Banks Rose arbor, Snowball bush, large private backyard with deck, and beautiful landscaping. Open floor plan inside with 2 story foyer, soaring ceilings in the den with gas logs in the fireplace, so much natural light pouring in the windows. Lots of gleaming hardwood floors on the main level, and new carpet in the master on main and all bedrooms upstairs. Kitchen features upgraded stainless wall oven & convection microwave, granite countertops. Open combination dining room/living area. Master has trey ceiling, large masterbath with jetted tub and roll-in shower, and nice large walk-in closet with built-ins. Upstairs features 3 more bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bathroom. LOTS OF STORAGE! Central vac, solar water heater w/recirculating pump. Home has been freshly painted and is light, bright, and clean! Come see it today!
- MLS® #1415385
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGina Calvin
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address201 Meeting Place
- SubdivisionCottage Hill
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Dishwasher, Microwave-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:16pm EDT.