Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
815 Edwards Road Unit 14, Greenville
In the heart of Greenville's Eastside, this timeless condo residence is certainly one of the most well maintained and updated units you will ever find. All new paint throughout, totally updated kitchen with new cabinetry and new counter tops, a Whirlpool Stainless Package that includes Electric Smooth Top Range, Dishwasher, Microwave and Refrigerator (all new and never used). New sink and faucets compliment the rich wood of the cabinets. New flooring and new lighting finishes the look of this totally updated kitchen. Updated Powder Room has a new sink and vanity, new mirror and new light fixture. Laundry is conveniently located just off the kitchen and includes a GE Washer and Dryer. Upstairs are the two bedrooms and updated bath. The Master Bedroom is a spacious 16 x 12. It has a walk-in closet and a double closet. New ceiling fan with light and beautiful hardwood floors. The second/guest bedroom has a double closet and has a new fan with light and well maintained hardwood floors. A linen closet is conveniently located in the hall between the two bedrooms. The bath features a new walk in shower with rubbed bronze faucet and shower head, the cabinets are new and the granite counter top too! New sink with rubbed bronze faucet, new mirror and new light fixture. This bath also has a linen closet!! A spacious deck is just steps away from the dining room and has privacy screening on each end. The deck overlooks the wooded back yard with a stream. Abundant storage is available in the walk-in crawl space. Blinds will be installed on the windows this week. New shutters and new front door. This is a gem of a buy. Your buyer will not be disappointed! American Home Shield Warranty is in place on this home. Water and trash pickup is included in the monthly association fee, so your only utility is electricity. Note that taxes were assessed at 6% because it was a former rental. Please use shoe covers when showing. Hardwood floors have a new poly coat!!
- MLS® #1415373
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentWanda Reed
- Listing OfficeBhhs C.dan Joyner-woodruff Rd
- Address815 Edwards Road Unit 14
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dryer, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 7:01am EDT.