Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Old Province Way, Greer
Stately brick home in popular Eastside location in award-winning Riverside High School District. Beautifully maintained and move-in ready! Home has four spacious bedrooms PLUS an oversized bonus room AND a library/office. Gorgeous hardwoods on the main level. Two-story great room boasts superior lighting from the "wall of windows" and a focal fireplace that sets off the atmosphere in the room. Dining room easily seats six to eight comfortably. Kitchen is bright and airy with stainless appliances and nice granite countertops and tasteful backsplash. And there is plenty of room for those favorite bar stools at the kitchen counter, good for quick meals-on-the-go. The laundry is just off the kitchen and the drop zone offers plenty of space to hang those mittens and stash the shoes! The main level bedroom is secluded with it's own full bath. Upstairs are two additional ample bedrooms with bath nearby. The owner's suite with trey ceiling has full bath and garden tub separate shower and walk in closet. It also has a vaulted ceiling in bath area. And, the bonus is huge! Plenty of room for gaming, projection television or whatever activities you enjoy. Then, of course, you don't wanna miss the outdoor living area - phenomenal! Covered area with gas fireplace and television make this THE MOST comfortable place to cozy up with a good book and cup of coffee. All the while, you can enjoy the lush landscape in the fenced back yard. This yard has been meticulously taken care of and it shows!!! There is also a paver walkway to the iron gate on the side of the home for convenience to the front yard. So much curb appeal! Home is situated on a cul-de-sac street in a small neighborhood convenient to everything shopping, interstate travel and downtown! And with the award-winning school district, you just can't beat it! Homes in this neighborhood don't come on the market very often, so take the opportunity to grab your little slice of heaven right here on the Eastside of our beautiful Greenville area!
- MLS® #1415359
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentJenny Mccord
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address105 Old Province Way
- SubdivisionGrove Park
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 11:16am EDT.