Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
300 Spaulding Farm Road, Greenville
Welcome Home to 300 Spaulding Farm Road in the highly sought-after Spaulding Farm neighborhood. The sense of community and amenities you’ll find here are unparalleled! Spaulding Farm features two pools, a summer swim team, tennis courts, a community playground, fitness center, clubhouse and walking path. Located adjacent to a creek and walking trail, 300 Spaulding Farm Road is just a short stroll to the heart of the neighborhood! Step inside and take in the two-story entry and the beautiful refinished cherry Brazilian hardwood floors that run throughout the home. Your future home is made for entertaining with a beautiful kitchen featuring a brand-new cooktop, a new stainless-steel dishwasher, a built-in microwave, a brand-new stainless-steel refrigerator, and newly refinished cabinets. The kitchen is open to the family room, which features a breathtaking wood-burning fireplace that is sure to be the center of many gatherings with family and friends. Adjacent to the kitchen is a living room and dining room for all your entertaining needs. You will also find the office/den on the main level (separated by double French doors, and adjacent to a full bath). Though this room is currently not being utilized as a bedroom it could easily be converted into a guest bedroom on the main level! Head upstairs to find the master bedroom and bathroom featuring dual vanities, separate shower, soaking tub and all the closet space you’ll need. Down the hall you’ll find 3 more bedrooms and a full bathroom. Need more play space for the kids or a private office? Then you’re sure to love the 3 rd floor! The 3rd floor offers plenty of extra space and privacy – perfect for an office, playroom or even a teen suite! Outside you’ll love the shaded and open lot, perfect for entertaining or kids playing outside with friends. Step out onto the new back deck, and walk through the fire pit area on your way to the precious little cottage (complete with electricity and air conditioning) nestled in the back yard. In addition to spacious areas in which to gather with family and friends, there is also plenty of space to grow fruits and vegetables for those with a green thumb, and several peach trees have recently been planted. With new paint throughout, refinished floors, plenty of storage and lots of updates, 300 Spaulding Farm Road is ready for your family to move right in. You’re sure to love living in this amazing neighborhood!
- MLS® #1415324
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentElizabeth Faulkner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address300 Spaulding Farm Road
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesThree +
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:01pm EDT.