Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
51 Paddington Avenue, Greenville
This gorgeous home in the kid friendly gated community of Avondale West has a Private Neighborhood Clubhouse and all of modern conveniences, while still a short walk to downtown Greenville. Spectacular vaulted and 10ft ceilings on the Main Level, 9ft ceilings on the second level, Large walk in closets, full bathrooms for all bedrooms, and a large bonus room to only name a few. The large Chefs kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cook top, Advantium 5-in-1 microwave, built-in oven, wine fridge, and ice maker. Open to the kitchen you will find the family room with tons of light pouring in from the 2nd story set of windows. The Master bedroom on the Main has new Hardwood floors, His and Her's walk-in closets, and a fireplace. The spacious Master bath boasts 2 separate sink/vanity areas, a private water closet, jetted soaking tub, and a spectacular steam shower. Upstairs you will find 3 additional bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a large bonus room with a bar sink, and built in refrigerator. You will be blown away by all of the extra features in this house, gorgeous crown molding and arched doorways, beautiful wood inlay in the dining room, updated light fixtures, heated and cooled double garage, upgraded Eagle by Anderson window package, blown insulation, copper pipes, an irrigation system, wi-fi thermostats, an Electrolux central vacuum system with a convenient kick pan in the kitchen, and one of the only level lots in Avondale West make this house a rare find! Schedule your appointment to view this home today!
- MLS® #1415314
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Gated Community, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Hardboard Siding, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Corner, Level, Sidewalk
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAmanda Harbin
- Listing OfficeMcgehee Real Estate Co, Llc
- Address51 Paddington Avenue
- SubdivisionAvondale West
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Convection, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 10:46am EDT.