Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1027 Altamont Road, Greenville
This is a rare opportunity to own 4 acres on Paris Mountain with the amazing views of downtown Greenville spanning across towards the Furman University area and beyond to the mountains. Home is being sold out of an estate, "As Is" with buyer expected to perform all due diligence during an inspection period.
- MLS® #1415296
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Yard Door
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Pool-In Ground, Patio
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentRyan Rosenfeld
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address1027 Altamont Road
- SubdivisionParis Mt
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesStand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingPropane Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 3:17am EDT.