Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1601 Old Mill Road, Easley
Welcome Home! USDA Eligible! Wren School District! Immaculate landscaping! Move-in Ready! No HOA! Back on the market! Previous buyers loss is your gain! Come see this charming 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home conveniently located in the Easley/Piedmont area. Located on a corner lot with a fully fenced front and back yard featuring brick and stone columns and a rod iron gate and railing in the front. Holly and mixed evergreen trees have been planted along both sides of the fence to create your own private oasis. There are numerous luscious flowers, trees, and bushes that bloom all year. Worried about landscaping maintenance? Do not fret! Lifetime landscaping fabric has been added under all of the mulch to keep weeds out. Enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch and dinning out on the back deck in the evenings. There are many more desirable features inside the home including a outdoor stone fire pit, fireplace, back porch, skylight, formal dinning room and an updated kitchen including a deep porcelain sink, granite counter tops, tile back splash, and stainless steel appliances. All appliances stay with the home including the refrigerator, washer, and dryer. A hardwired security system and ring doorbell is also included with the home! Schedule a showing today!!!
- MLS® #1415294
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDeanna Mullikin
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address1601 Old Mill Road
- SubdivisionWyatt Oaks
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 8:01am EDT.