Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 River Way Drive, Greer
A Feel Good Single Family Home Amongst Leafy Serenity! Situated on a peaceful, leafy street in sought after Pelham Falls Subdivision. Offering more than enough room for you, this Greer residence is all about comfort and practicality. The home is on a quiet residential street and is surrounded by established landscaping that ensure your privacy. This beautifully presented dual level home occupies an elevated position in Greer so you can enjoy the mature landscaping from your spacious screen room. The kitchen has been updated stylishly and smartly to include added storage and comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom. The bright and airy laundry has built in cabinets for extra storage with beautiful granite countertops. With a spacious screened porch and a great fenced and well-maintained yard, you have nothing to do but enjoy when you are home. This home features: Easy access to the Airport; Fully irrigated and landscaped yard; Impressive granite kitchen countertops with quality built-in cabinetry; Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans will keep you cool in your master bedroom; Large deck, perfect for entertaining and grilling; Security system for extra peace of mind; two car side entry garage with an epoxy floor. Pelham Falls subdivision has wonderful amenities: two swimming pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse, 24 acres of green space with walking trail along the Enoree River. This home is ready for you… just move in and enjoy!
- MLS® #1415256
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRobby Brady
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address109 River Way Drive
- SubdivisionPelham Falls
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 8:16am EDT.