Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
124 Haddington Lane, Greenville
NEW PRICE !!!!!! New roof being also installed. Move-in ready and meticulously cared for home located at the base of Paris Mountain between Downtown Greenville and Downtown Travelers Rest. Amazing lot with a very large flat backyard. There's even a small creek in the woods too. Large back patio makes a perfect outdoor living space. Natural Light throughout home. Office Study room at entry that could be used as a Music room or formal living area. Formal dining room with crown molding, judges panels and arched doorways. Great room features gas fireplace, recessed lighting, and crown molding. Kitchen is loaded with plenty of cabinet and counter space, walk-in pantry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, large island, and stainless appliances. You're going to love being able to prepare great meals in the kitchen that has plenty of room to move. Oversized master suite with sitting area, trey ceiling, double sinks, tiled shower, garden tub and large walk-in closet that really has enough space for his and her clothes. There are three bedrooms and a bonus room upstairs. If you're looking for a home that is move-in ready you have found it here. Looking for a quiet subdivision that is close to everything... you definitely want to check out this home! Be ready to fall in love!
- MLS® #1415253
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentBuddy Huffman
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address124 Haddington Lane
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 10:16am EDT.