Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 Marshland Lane, Greer
Beautifully maintained home in the heart of Greer's number one school district. HOME HAS HARDWOODS FLOORING AND LAMINATE THROUGHOUT AND A BACKYARD OASIS WITH PERGOLA, OUTBUILDING, and FENCED YARD. Tons of storage. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a master bedroom downstairs and an additional bonus room upstairs makes this a great home for families or downsizing couples. The home has been updated throughout and is more home than most homes. New roof in 2019. A NEW SUNROOM WAS ADDED IN 2018 WITH HEAT AND AIR, adds more than 200 square feet of indoor living space, gazebo with sensor lighting over the back patio stays with the home and is a great cool space for morning coffee. The food pantry was custom built with slide out walls for storage. The attic has carpet, shelves and easy access lighting. The backyard has a custom built outbuilding with electrical in place and air compressor can stay with the home. Enjoy the summer months in this home with a great community pool/clubhouse and a very low HOA at $40 a month. The home has been meticulously taken care of and is ready for a new owner. Take a virtual tour or call for a showing.
- MLS® #1415120
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAssigned Parking 3+ Sp, Workshop
- GaragesAssigned Parking 3+ Sp, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJudy Johnson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address126 Marshland Lane
- SubdivisionChartwell Estates
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:46pm EDT.