Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Mesa Path Road, Easley
Peaceful easy living abounds in this beautiful 4 BR 3.5 BA home located in a serene setting you don't want to miss. This all brick home sits on over 2.5 acres and is move in ready. Upon entering the 2 story foyer you will see the large dining room and formal living room. As you enter the heart of the home you will certainly take notice of the big inviting family room with large windows that allow natural light and opens directly to the kitchen and breakfast room. Upstairs you will find 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 full baths and a ton of storage space. The Master offers large windows and a fireplace with a huge master bath and oversized walk in closet. Once outside you can't miss the expansive 30 x 12 covered deck/porch and salt water pool. There's even a volley ball pit on the property. Salt water pool is 40 x 20 with a new liner in 2019. New pump in 2017. New roof in 2017. New 5 burner gas cooktop. Some new flooring and fresh paint. No HOA. Anderson County District 1 Schools. This home is available for showings today.
- MLS® #1415055
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Yard Door
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAmanda Mashburn
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address140 Mesa Path Road
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 10:01am EDT.