Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
536 Twin Lake Road, Greenville
Twin Lake Cottages is a unique cottage community in the heart of Greenville. Just North of Downtown off Twin Lake Road. With Holmes park being across the street and a great common area in the middle of the community you will not be lacking for outdoor space or entertainment. This3BR with master on main and 2.5BA home is loaded with character and great finishes. Features include: fiber cement siding, 9' ceilings on main level, hardwoods in main area, granite countertops, tile back splash in kitchen, tiled master shower, and huge undercover porch. There are only12 of these town style homes available!!!
- MLS® #1415049
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Wrap Around, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentDaniel Ezelle
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address536 Twin Lake Road
- SubdivisionTwin Lake Cottages
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:46am EDT.