Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Peaceful Lane, Easley
You will love and enjoy the peaceful setting at 104 Peaceful Lane. Seller will have all lights on and all door knobs wiped off and open for easy viewing. This well maintained home offers Greatroom, Dining, Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms, 3 full baths, home office/study and a relaxing Sunroom all on .75 acre lot. Enjoy the beautiful view from the 60 x 8' front rocking porch. Kitchen boast, quartz counter tops, new double oven, induction, smooth top stove, recessed lighting, ample cabinets, a large island and pantry with pull out drawers. The split bedroom floor plan offers Master suite with walk-in closet, bath with separate shower and jetted tub. Main level also has an office/study. Two additional bedrooms and full bath on other side of home. Upstairs is a 31x12 Bonus/Bedroom with 3 dormers, a large walk-in closet and a full bath with shower. Additional storage is also available. The detached 2 car garage is 24x24 with door openers and a yard door, pull down attic storage and nice workshop. Home is eligible for a USDA loan. Home has a ventless propane gas, freestanding heating unit w/blower, 26,000 BTU w/remote control Gas is available in area. Additional features and updates include: New roof on home 2020, crown molding throughout home, all pleated blinds remain, water heater 2016, downstairs furnace 2017, Sunroom in 2015 with beautiful bamboo wall overlooking backyard, generator to remain, solar attic fan installed 2016, septic pumped 2018. Home is a true modular and compared to and is considered equal to stick built homes and has 2x6 walls built to sustain 140 mph winds, insulation is rated R-33 in ceilings, R-25 in walls and R-19 in floors . Outbuilding 16x10 with electricity and yard has a 6-zone irrigation system. Taxes are assessed with homestead exemption.
- MLS® #1415046
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGenerator, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLinda Humphries
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address104 Peaceful Lane
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FireplacesFreestanding, Ventless
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 6:31pm EDT.