Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21 Ridgeland Drive, Greenville
Lined with lampposts, charming Ridgeland Drive is one of downtown Greenville's favorite residential streets. Storybook 21 Ridgeland Drive is on a large, private lot and yet footsteps from Cleveland Park, Greenville Zoo & downtown. You do not have to sacrifice proximity to enjoy privacy, an abundance of natural light, soaring ceilings and windows galore. The unique floor plan includes a living room with floor to ceiling windows & a large, window-encased morning room off the kitchen that is repeated above as a sitting room off the master and below as a playroom off the rec room. Terrace level also has 2 bedrooms with en suite full baths and walk-in laundry room. The 1300+ SF second floor comprises the master bedroom suite: large closet/dressing room, exercise room (or nursery) and master bath with dual sinks, water closet and separate tub/shower. Other notable features: a concrete pour, true walk-in basement below the terrace level, large rear patios off the main level and the terrace level, fireplaces in multiple bedrooms, and a full attic with a heated/cooled auxiliary cedar closet. See it today! Contact me for a FaceTime or Virtual Tour!
- MLS® #1414975
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Listing AgentLaura Mcdonald
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address21 Ridgeland Drive
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesThree +
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 10:16pm EDT.