Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
470 Highridge Parkway, Marietta
This Mountain Retreat is glamour, style, and true Mission architecture features in one perfectly composed home! No detail was overlooked when this home was built. The layout allows for entertaining, with large groups, as well as smaller groups of people, being in the home at one time for a gathering! This is possible due to the flow from the Great Lodge Room to the Dining and Kitchen to a screened in porch or decks. Continual flow in and outdoors for optimum entertaining. Your guests will love that feature because they get to experience nature, mountain views and the sound of a babbling brook with the waterfall feature in the landscape below the deck. Spectacular luxury finishes showcased like rough hewn beams wrapped in wrought iron strappings , custom chandeliers of wood and rod iron, stained glass transoms above doors, Solid core oak doors,and hardwoods throughout. Custom quarter sewn oak, Mission style cabinets, throughout the home. The kitchen has Wolf, Subzero and Miele appliances including double ovens, trash compactor, ice maker, and wine rack. The Master suite is on the main level along with his and her office spaces. Two other bedrooms with full baths are on the lower level along with living room with fireplace. All walk out to a covered patio, hammock, water feature and nature itself. Be sure to take the virtual tour so you can walk through the home as if you were there. Everyday you can come home to your very own mountain retreat! Each day you are greeted with breath taking sunrises and mountain views. This home has a two car garage and a third golf cart garage. This home also sits on top of the 2.16 acres giving it the privacy and seclusion while being minutes from the front gate of this amazing gated community. Video is also available for this property. Every detail will capture your attention in this home and the layout will impress you for flow, function and livability. The "prize" with the home is the unbelievable amenities, including a full service restaurant called The Cabin, associated with Cliffs Living, which includes 7 communities features. What a life! Membership is available with this property.
- MLS® #1414923
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Private Roads, Security Guard
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Mountain View, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address470 Highridge Parkway
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Mountain Park
- Zip Code29661
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet, Radon System
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 8:46pm EDT.