Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 Kingsgate Court, Simpsonville
Fabulous 4 bedroom,3.5 bath home and 3 car garage in gated community minutes from the bustling Five Forks area. Great curb appeal with its luscious manicured lawn, mature landscaping and welcoming front porch. Incredible attention to detail throughout including the wooden front door and stunning two story foyer welcoming you inside. This open floor plan lives large and is perfect for entertaining. The private home office offers flexibility and is tucked away with its own fireplace. Beautiful arches open the dining room to the great room with its soaring ceiling and stone fireplace flanked by custom built in cabinetry. The gourmet kitchen is a hub for gatherings around the fireplace and eat in breakfast area. Stainless appliances include a Miele dishwasher and Gas 5 burner cooktop. Nice double corner windows over the kitchen sink make cooking delightful with plenty of counter space including an eat on island, a spacious pantry and convenient grilling porch with gas connection. The spacious screened porch expands the entertaining area and overlooks the private backyard while offering access to the breakfast area and master bedroom. Doing laundry is a cinch as the laundry room is conveniently located just off the kitchen. The elegant master suite is on the main level and tucked away from living areas. Master features a beautiful double tray ceiling, large walk in closet, double vanity, separate tile shower, and jetted tub. A beautiful staircase leads you upstairs to the three spacious bedrooms, and 2 full baths. Best of all, the traditional bonus room has been converted into a state of the art theater/media room! Movie night will never be the same with the comfortable seating and large screen to enjoy your favorite films. Finally, this home is just steps away from the community clubhouse, pool and tennis courts. This gated community is perfect for walking and biking and conveniently located to shopping and restaurants. Please note...Theater room controller/ receivers, great room TV, custom cabinetry in garage, and refrigerator in the garage do not convey with the sale of the property. Don't miss this one! Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #1414896
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Private Roads, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentJanet Sandifer
- Listing OfficeThat Realty Group
- Address306 Kingsgate Court
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:46am EDT.