Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
814 Efren Pointe Lot 112, Lyman
Looking for one level living with an open floor plan? This 8 year old home has been very well maintained and is ready for a new owner. Welcoming front porch leads you into living area with vaulted ceiling, 3 bedrooms +office. Kitchen features large island, newer tile backsplash, staggered height espresso cabinets and LOTS OF STORAGE. Great flow from kitchen to dining and covered porch for entertaining. Spacious living room and LUXURY VINYL PLANK flooring recently installed in the living areas. Bedrooms and Office just freshly painted [including trim]. Private owners suite with trey ceiling. The deluxe owner's bath features a raised height dual vanity, garden tub and separate walk-in shower. Don’t miss the walk-in closet! French patio doors open to 10x20 COVERED PATIO on the back to enjoy outside activities. Rear yard is fenced and ready for pets, kids and even gardening. Check out this great cul-de-sac home in the private back of the community. District 5 schools with Lyman Elementary and DR Hill middle close by. Easy commute to Greenville or Spartanburg. Your daily hub is most likely downtown Greer with hometown feel, great restaurants and shopping. Schedule your showing today! Area is also eligible for USDA 100% Financing.
- MLS® #1414855
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentKathryn Sheehan
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Greenville/simp.
- Address814 Efren Pointe Lot 112
- SubdivisionLyman Farms
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 2:01am EDT.