Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
235 Gerald Drive, Simpsonville
**Luxury Home/Gentleman's Farm & Equestrian Heaven** This Custom Built 4BR/3BA, "Energy Star Certified" home nestled on 11.3 acres, is suited for the family who wants to be in the country with NO HOA, yet close to all of the amenities of Five Forks! As you enter the private gates of this estate you know it is "ONE OF A KIND". Peaking at the circular driveway, from the outside this home looks like a luxurious Barn, until you see the custom finishes and quality that abounds on both levels. As you enter, you are greeted by "Loads of Natural Light", gleaming Hardwoods, custom trim and craftsman style doors throughout, with soaring cathedral ceilings, & new light fixtures. This OPEN FLOOR PLAN leads thru French Doors to the Large Screened Porch with a Picturesque view of the grounds! The Gourmet Kitchen boasts Custom Cabinetry with Granite countertops, Eat up Bar, Stainless appliances, Pot Filler & Prep Island! Around the corner you have a Custom Built-In Office space, and a Guest Suite with top notch bath! The Master suite, has His/her California closets, with a rustic bath including granite countertops, His/her vanities, & tiled shower. Down the hardwood stairs to the lower level options abound, with 2 BR's and Jack & Jill bath, 2nd Laundry, Mudroom with Custom tiled Dog Bath and 2 car drive thru garage. The "4 horse stall/Lower level has been transformed into a Massive Entertainment area, with Projection TV, Kitchenette, Heating and Air, but can be used as an OPEN AIR area as well & always ready to accommodate horses if so desired, with plenty of space to ride! Energy efficient and stand alone 4 zone Geothermal Heating and Cooling system with radiant heat has been amazing, per sellers! Open up the lower level barn doors and enjoy entertaining on the enormous covered patio, with an adjacent Hot Tub and tanning deck. New landscaping includes stone retaining walls, large step stone walkways, outdoor lighting, etc. The "Newly Added Tractor Barn" has room for all your toys and tractor with a HUGE storage level and finished space for future use. This One Off home gives you the space to breathe, yet is close to shopping, restaurants, & grocery stores in the Five Forks area. The pictures do not do this home justice and is a must see! Call today for a private tour!
- MLS® #1414807
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stall, Deck, Hot Tub, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Riding Area, Some Storm Windows, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentTyrus "ty" Savage
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address235 Gerald Drive
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Pot Filler Faucet, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Sky Lights, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Electric, Forced Air, Geothermal, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric, Geothermal
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 10:01pm EDT.