Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Stone Chase Court, Fountain Inn
Looking for privacy in a neighborhood setting? Look no further than 6 Stone Chase Court! Situated on 3.8 cleared and wooded acres, this beautiful home is updated and move-in ready. You CAN have peaceful country living and still be close to the local amenities of both Fountain Inn and Simpsonville! This beauty features an open floor plan on the main level, with a large dining room, living room, kitchen, and great room. There is also a large master suite on the main floor, with a full bathroom, large walk-in closet, and an extra sitting area. Upstairs features two additional bedrooms, as well as a large bonus room that could be used as a fourth bedroom. There is also a full bathroom upstairs. Attached is a large two car garage, on the side of the house, and tons of storage in the unfinished basement, beneath the main floor. The gorgeous property has tons of privacy with tons of trees, but also has some clear space for play and activities. You can't beat the value on this amazing property! And no HOA! Schedule your appointment ASAP!
- MLS® #1414792
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Creek, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentHeather Young
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address6 Stone Chase Court
- SubdivisionRabon Chase
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 12:46pm EDT.